Sunday, November 3, 2013

Money

Money's kind of a touchy subject.  Nobody would likely be willing to write down on a piece of paper what they are worth financially.  

Well, I'm not going to do that either, not exactly.  But I was curious about how I value one dollar versus someone with one billion dollars values a dollar.

I figured that a billionaire spending $100,000 is about the same as me spending $10-20 dollars- the cost for a meal at a cheap restaurant with my wife.

It is interesting that me buying a hamburger for lunch is about like a billionare buying a house, but that isn't why I wanted to figure that out.  I'm mostly curious to know if anyone with that much money can still experience the joy of sacrifice.  

What do you risk losing when you make more money?

No comments:

Post a Comment